Halloween is just around the corner; leaves are falling, pumpkins are being carved, candy is being selected for trick or treaters.
Get a chill when you take on these frightening (but family friendly) Halloween in Vancouver.
- Fright Nights at Playland: Until October 31st, the annual fright fest at Playland is loaded with haunted houses and thrilling rides, but not for the younger members of the family.
- Halloween at Fly Over Canada: Enroll in Broomelda’s Witch Academy at Fly Over Canada until October 31st.
- Haunted Halloween Vancouver Trolley Tour: Seek out the haunted spots all around the city; Shaughnessy mansions, Mountain View Cemetary, Vancouver Police Museum morgue are just some of the ghost tales you’ll hear on the nightly Trolley Tours.
- Stanley Park Ghost Train: Experience the thrills and chills of the Mexican holiday, Day of the Dead, plus the Spooky Barn is a haunted indoor space away from the weather.
- Haunted Village at Burnaby Village Museum: On October 27 – 30, witches, ghosts and all manner of storybook characters will come to life over the wicked weekend. Watch what might be around the corner.