Sweden is often associated with no-nonsense simple, stylish design, the latest headphones from Zounds Media (the makers of Urbanears and Molami headphones) Coloud are no exception. Debuting in Canada this season, this new line of robust headphones provides no-nonsense sound. No huge logos, no funny gimmicks, no unnecessary details – just reliable and functional headphones designed to deliver your daily dose of music. It’s concept of sound is simple yet durable, where models are available in three style and multiple colours.
All Coloud headphones also feature:
– The headphones feature minimal parts and are ergonomically designed for comfort.
– Each pair comes equipped with a microphone and remote on the cord to pick up phone calls, skip ahead or play the previous song.
– It also comes with a ‘Tangle-Free System’ for easy transport and listening.
– All models are available in two colour options: Blocks – for contrasting colour effect or Transitions – for a more tonal look.
– A budget friendly price point $30 – $50, saves the wallet but doesn’t skimp on quality.
Whichever your preference is, these headphones are no fuss, non-stop comfort option to super trendy ear coverage!
The three styles of headphones are: