Christmas is behind us, and now we turn our attention to the dawn of the new year ahead of us.
Let’s take a look at what’s happening around town for the festive party season!
Ongoing Festive Festivities:
– ongoing, through the Holidays are a number of festive fun activities including Capilano Suspension Bridge’s Canyon Lights, VanDusen Festival of Lights, Bloedel Conservatory Jewel Box of Light, Heritage Christmas at Burnaby Village Museum and Bright Nights in Stanley Park
New Years Eve:
– it’s the night to get on your glad rags and party until the wee hours…as if we need an excuse…as we welcome in 2012.
Check out some of the parties happening around town:
– New Years Eve 2012 Party at The Narrow & Grace Gallery on Main has two rooms of fun with Music from Lazerbomb and Michael Venus
– on the ‘other side’ of Granville St Bridge check out Sparkle at Jewel Ballroom
– 560’s NYE 2012: Nouveau is a Winter White Party hosted by the always witty Ryan Steele
– Numbers Cabaret celebrates a new number, with New Year 2012
– Oasis Ultra Lounge puts you through Heaven and Hell to bring in the New Year
– New Year Eve is a Drag (Queens) at Junction Pub
– Rosette Luv, Destineak, DJs, indoor fireworks…plus more are on tap at Midnight Stardust at Marriott Pinnacle Hotel
– create your own fairy tale ending to 2011 at Once Upon A Time at Celebrities
– get your dance on at Solid NYE 2012 with Tiesto at the Pacific Coliseum
– see 2011 out under the dome at NYE at Telus World Of Science
– Hedkandi NYE 2012 is at Ginger 62
– DJs abound at Fortune Sound Club’s New Years Eve 2012 party
– have a GRAND New Years Eve at Republic Nightclub
Tickets for these plus many more New Years Eve events can be found at Clubzone.com