Downtown South, Vancouver’s growing neighbourhood surrounding the southern entrances to the City around Burrard and Granville Bridges, south of Comox/Helmcken is filling with new residences. Along with the new residents, new eateries are popping up around the ‘hood.
On September 16th, Vancouver Foodster’s Tasting Plates Downtown South invites foodies, their friends and families to visit and explore the flavours of the area. Early-Bird tickets are on sale now to get the chance to find the tastes being presented by the chefs at:
- C Prime Modern Steakhouse & Wine Bar, 1015 Burrard St(Century Plaza Hotel)
- beyond coffee, 1015 Burrard St(Century Plaza Hotel)
- Los Amigos Taqueria, 1118 Davie St
- Ganache Patisserie, 1262 Homer St
- Truffles Fine Foods, 785 Davie St
- Saj & Co, 813 Davie St
- Bella Gelateria Yaletown, 1089 Marinaside Cres
Tickets are on sale now at Eventbrite, early-bird tickets just $29 until September 8th.