Giving you just enough time to recover from your Holiday Season’s eatings, Vancouver’s Dine Out Festival returns for another scrumptious season. From January 16 – February 1, 2015 food lovers from all over will experience the tastes, sights and experiences of Canada’s largest restaurant festival.
The Tourism Vancouver produced food fest has grown to incorporate hundreds of restaurants and dozens of events showcasing the ingredients, beverages, chefs, bartenders, neighbourhoods and regions that make up Vancouver’s much-lauded food scene.
Discounted flights, combined with one of the many hotel accommodation options allows guests from near and far to create their own getaway package.
The list of participating Dine Out Vancouver restaurants and their $18, $28 or $38 menus will be revealed on Wednesday, January 7th but the list of 30+ events is already out, many of them are already sold out or close to sold out so book your tickets soon.
Some of the highlights include:
– The Chef Soup Experiment; 50 Chefs + 50 Ingeredients = 1 amazing soup
– Six Neighbourhood Brunch Crawls; Gastown, Kits, Main St, Downtown Vancouver, West End and Commercial Drive.
– Secret Supper Soirees; a culinary road trip
– International Chef Exchange; Dine Out’s first international Chef collaboration dinner with Brighton, England.
– Street Food City; Food Trucks abound in a culinary cacophony of flavours.
– Dinner at the Birdcage; dinner and drag
Check out the full list of restaurants, menus and events at dineoutvancouver.com and get ready for 17 days of good eating!