Since I’m flying off to Vegas this weekend it reminded me of the things I hate when travelling so I thought I’d share some of my (and I’m sure other people’s) pet peeves.
1. DO arrive in plenty of time for your flight. If you can’t make it on time don’t expect to be pushing your way past those of us who are on time for our flights.
2. DON’T forget your documents and information for check-in, security and customs…the lines move slowly enough already.
3. DO have those documents ready and available for check-in, security and customs…the lines move slowly enough already.
4. DON’T pack anything in your carry-on baggage that isn’t allowed to travel. Pack Smart
5. DO board the plane in an orderly and efficient fashion; find your seat and step out of the way of others trying to get by.
6. DON’T carry-on too much stuff and hog the overhead bins.
7. DO travel with your children but be prepared to keep them quiet and entertained on a long journey. You don’t want them to end up in an overhead bin!
8. DON’T be a seat hog! Unless you know the person next to you, chances are they don’t want you falling asleep sprawled out all over them.
9. DO enjoy your refreshments and food that you’ve brought with you but try not to bring food that will stink up the plane!
10. DON’T talk too loud, yes, there is background plane noise but if people can hear you even with their headphones on…it’s too loud!!