Whether we like it or not 2012 is moving along, here we are in the second weekend already.
Thursday Jan 12th:
– ongoing until Jan 21st at The Cultch, Blackbird Theatre are presenting Waiting For Godot
– see the bright lights at MOV: Museum of Vancouver with their ongoing exhibit Neon Vancouver/Ugly Vancouver
– glam metal parody band Steel Panther is at Commodore Ballroom
– The Biltmore Cabaret presents a DJ set by Brazillian Girls
– for some evening entertainment, see the male dancers get their “Junk” out at Oasis Ultra Lounge
Friday Jan 13th:
– ongoing at Vancouver Art Gallery until Jan 22nd is “Distance Between You & Me” works from 3 contemporary artists from Vancouver, LA and Guadalajara. Plus until Jan 29th, “Shore, Forest & Beyond: art from the Audain Collection”, one of the most important private holdings of BC artists
– start your evening with some entertainment from the great Joan-E and Raye Sunshine at SnapDRAGon at Oasis Ultra Lounge on Davie.
– stay later or return to Oasis for the new Gay’er Friday with DJ Jeffery Michael
– over at Biltmore Cabaret East Van Soul Club they’re celebrating Johnny’s Birthday