Happy New Year!
Here we are with the busy Holiday season behind us and already a week into 2012.
Thursday Jan 5th:
– ongoing until Jan 21st at The Cultch, Blackbird Theatre are presenting Waiting For Godot
– MOV: Museum of Vancouver has a Curator’s Talk and Tour of their current exhibit Neon Vancouver/Ugly Vancouver
– for some evening entertainment, see the male dancers get their “Junk” out at Oasis
Friday Jan 6th:
– ongoing at Vancouver Art Gallery until Jan 22nd is “Distance Between You & Me” works from 3 contemporary artists from Vancouver, LA and Guadalajara. Plus until Jan 29th, “Shore, Forest & Beyond: art from the Audain Collection”, one of the most important private holdings of BC artists
– Biltmore Cabaret & Beat Route Magazine present an evening of music from Dead Voices, Hard Feelings and The Radii at The Biltmore.