Hard to believe it’s already March!
– at Vancouver Art Gallery : Offsite on West Georgia at the Shangri-la Hotel courtyard, until Sept 16th, is a large scale wooden tableau by Kota Ezawa
– within the Vancouver Art Gallery, An Autobiography of our Collection shows a behind the scenes look at how a collection is put together from the Gallery’s permanent collection.
– see the bright lights at MOV: Museum of Vancouver with their ongoing exhibit Neon Vancouver/Ugly Vancouver
– at the Granville Island Stage, The Arts Club Theatre presents Intimate Apparel.
– the Hunchback, adapted from the novel by Victor Hugo, playing at Vancouver Playhouse until Mar 10th
Thursday Mar 1st
– At Museum of Vancouver, get more indepth with a Curator Talk & Tour on their ongoing exhibit Neon Vancouver/Ugly Vancouver
– Opening at Arts Club Theatre Company’s Revue Stage is Gordon
– G Love & Special Sauce are onstage at The Commodore Ballroom
– Join DJ Michael Venus at The Narrow Lounge for some nineties goodness
– for some evening entertainment, see the male dancers get their “Junk” out at Oasis Ultra Lounge
Friday Mar 2nd
– rock icon Boz Scaggs is out in Coquitlam at the Boulevard Casino’s Redd Robinson Theatre
– let down and dirty with Circuit Spit at its temporary home at W2 Media Cafe in Gastown
– in the West End head to Oasis for Gay’er Friday with DJ Jeffery Michael
Saturday Mar 3rd
– the always ‘interesting’ Andrew W.K. is on at Venue
– witness the debut of new local band D.B. Cooper at The Media Club
– the always popular The Trews are rocking The Vogue Theatre