Is it the weekend already? Where did the week go?
Oh well, let’s see what’s happening?
Thursday Sept 15
– running until September 30th is the Friends For Life Society Toonie Drive. Help the society help raise funds by donating a toonie and the FFL board and staff will match it.
– continuing to Sunday is the final weekend of Vancouver Fringe Festival
– The Arts Club’s production of Next to Normal – the “feel everything” musical runs at the Stanley Industrial Alliance Stage
Friday Sept 16
– Hungry? Head out to the TRADEX in Abbotsford for EAT! Fraser Valley. Appearances by Iron Chef Rob Feenie, Food Network’s Chuck Hughes & the Original, Galloping Gourmet Graham Kerr.
Saturday Sept 17
– electro-pop Junior Boys take over the Commodore Ballroom stage
– get your dancing shoes and head to Five-Sixty for MIX: An Evening of Art, Music, Video and Performance presented by Satellite Gallery and Blanket Contemporary Art Inc.
Sunday Sept 18
– Are We Not Men? We Are Devo! Everyone needs to see Devo at least once in their life. Tonight’s your chance at the Vogue Theatre