Labour Day Long Weekend is here!
Thursday Sep 1
Friday Sep 2
– singer songwriter Ray LaMontagne graces the Orpheum Theatre
– retro takes over the PNE with Daryl Hall & John Oates
– in the suburbs at Boulevard Casino in Coquitlam is the Little River Band
– hit the late night dance floor at The Helm, DJ Adam Dreaddy & Lisa De Lux spinning at Bounce #3
Saturday Sep 3
– PNE brings the “United Nations of rock n roll” to the concert stage with Dehli 2 Dublin
– across the water on Vancouver Island, Western Canada’s Oldest Continuous Agricultural Fair, the Saanich Fair kicks off until Monday.
– musician & performance artist Peaches, spins an early DJ set at Venue
– alt-rockers Butthole Surfers light up the Rickshaw Theatre
Sunday Sep 4
– Canadian pop-rock stars Stereos come to the PNE
– local divas come together at The Junction as Joan-E, Carlotta Gurl & Iona Whipp celebrate the long weekend
– The Cobalt celebrates the 1st drag-iversary of Apocalypstick with Isolde N. Barron
Monday Sep 5
– at the Commodore Ballroom, Anglo-American group, The Kills performs.
– indie rockers The Walkmen perform in the intimate setting at Venue.
– the PNE comes to a close with Hey Ocean! with personal fave Andrew Allen