After more than two months ago due to Covid-19 precautions, FlyOver Canada is ready to board and take off with their reopening on June 18,2020.
With restrictions still in place, your summer holidays might feel a bit different. If you long to take off on a long distant vacation, FlyOver Canada can help ease those travel blues.
Soar from coast to coast to coast as the unique aerial adventure takes you on a journey across Canada with its long running main film experience.
This summer for a limited time, only until August 30th, FlyOver Canada brings the experience of its sister attraction Experience Iceland, direct from Reykjavík.
If you’re new to a FlyOver Canada experience, guests hang suspended, feet dangling, before a 20-metre spherical screen as the film whisks you on a thrilling journey above spectacular landscapes, breathtaking precipices, verdant valleys and more. Special effects, including wind, mist and scents, combine with the ride’s flight-like motion to create an unforgettable experience.
As with all reopening businesses, FlyOver has also implemented a series of new procedures and protocols. Signage will be in place to help guide visitors through the changes including:
- Reduced capacity on the ride to ensure adequate physical distancing
- Floor markings, stanchions and Flight Guides will help maintain physical distance between guests and groups
- Enhanced cleaning policies and procedures which include cleaning the ride after every guest
- Gloves will be provided to guests on arrival, and hand santizer stations will be placed at entrances/exits and public areas.
- Plexiglass barriers and personal protective equipment for team members and accepting only contactless payments (no cash) to help prevent spread.
Tickets can be booked now, for boardings beginning June 18, 2020. Limited time bonus promotions are also available, Kids Fly Free until July 17th, and Adults can save 25%, to find out more and book tickets visit flyovercanada.com