This August 15th, Les Dames d’Escoffier BC Chapter present their unique annual dining event Summerdine. A delicious province-wide dining celebration featuring fabulous food and glorious wines, Summerdine takes place on one evening only at different restaurants, wineries, and culinary venues across BC. It could be in a vineyard, aboard a yacht, at a picnic table or in an elegant dining room.
Some of the locations participating in Summerdine 2018 include:
- AnnaLena in Kitsilano
- Boulevard in The Sutton Place Hotel.
- Burdock & Co. on Main Street
- Forage on Robson Street (weather permitting, in the private courtyard)
- A long table set on Pacific Yacht Charters moored in Coal Harbour
- A private dining room at Vij’s on Cambie Street
- al fresco dinner hosted by Dame Wendy Rose at Bella Wines on the Naramata Bench
- Terrafina at Hester Creek by RauDZ
- al fresco long table at Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse in Saanichton catered by Dame Chef Ali Ryan of Victoria’s popular Spinnakers Gastro Pub.
See the complete Summerdine list and book tickets online at lesdames.ca/summerdine for locations, menus and photos. Regardless of the location, all diners will be treated to a specially-designed multiple-course menu, wines selected to complement that menu, a special table or location and an opportunity to meet and chat with the chefs and restaurateurs.
All Summerdine dinners are priced at $80 per person and include the multi-course meal with wine (gratuity not included). One exception is the Victoria event at Sea Cider which is priced at $100 per person. All funds raised from Summerdine go to support Les Dames d’Escoffier BC Chapter’s Scholarship and Outreach programs.
Les Dames d’Escoffier is a world-wide philanthropic society of professional women leaders in the fields of food, fine beverage and hospitality, with a mandate to support the advancement of women in the hospitality and culinary domains as well as fostering industry excellence through educational and charitable activities.