Is it really November already?
Thursday, November 3
– continuing until Sunday at Masik Studios is Vancouver Fashion Week, with shows and after parties all weekend.
– The Helm welcomes another weekly edition of DJ Jeffery Michael’s We Like Boy night.
Friday, November 4
– when you’re done with Fashion Week, get out your retro garb and head to ANZA Club for Studio 54 Spit.
– The Helm is hopping for a second night with Ff part 2 with DJ Adam Dreaddy
– at Numbers Cabaret it’s A Night of Divas & Goblins, keep your Halloween spirit alive at a constume fundraiser for Pinoy Pride Vancouver Outreach Programs
– for three nights only Rogers Arena is home to Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour by Cirque du Soleil
– 90’s icons The Lemonheads are at The Biltmore Cabaret
Saturday November 5
– humourist David Sedaris is at The Centre For Performing Arts in Vancouver
– at the Waldorf celebrate Echo Chamber: Eastside Culture Crawl kick off.
– Feast, the annual fundraiser for DOXA : The Documentary Film Festival is happening at Roundhouse Community Centre