The Biggest Event this week has to be Grey Cup 2011; BC Lions vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers for the Canadian Football League championship.
Thurs Nov 24
– Grey Cup fever is alive and kicking, after the days CFL Player Awards, there are a host of Team Parties throughout the city.
– It’s Thursday so that means “We Like Boys” is happening at The Helm
Fri Nov 25
– Telus Streetfest kicks off at Beatty & Robson Streets, experience concerts, activities and fun all through the weekend.
– Molson Canadian House, private concerts and beer garden, opens its doors at Vancouver Convention Centre West for the next three days.
– So many events are happening thoughout the city and weekend, consult 2011greycupfestival.ca for more ideas and activities
– Canadian rap artist Shad is at the Commodore Ballroom
Sat Nov 26
– 2011greycupfestival.ca continues
– 18th Annual Art For Life Auction happens at the Rocky Mountaineer Rail Station
– Sealed with a Kiss Presents rocker Andrew W.K. at the Rickshaw Theatre
– The Watchmen take on the Commodore Ballroom stage
Sun Nov 27
– GAME DAY – The 99th Grey Cup Championship gets under way at 3:30pm PT, some single tickets have been released.
– after the game, get your game face on or at least your Mo, celebrate and help raise some funds at the Man Of Movember Gala at 1181